Richard Esper was recently awarded Most Outstanding Federal CJA Panel Attorney for the Western District of Texas, El Paso Division. The CJA Panel is a select group of attorneys who are called upon by federal judges to represent individuals charged with federal crimes when conflicts of interest arise. The Most Outstanding Attorney award is based upon nominations from local attorneys and voted upon by local, federal district court judges and magistrates. The award is a considered not only an honor, but recognizes Richard Esper’s talent, knowledge, and skill in defending people charged with committing federal crimes.
- Massive Houston Area Online Sex Crime Bust Results in 60 Arrests
- Richard Esper Named Most Outstanding Federal CJA Panel Attorney for 2017
- Local Authorities Form Working Group to Fight Hurricane Harvey-Related Illegal Activity
- Brent Mayr and Paul Schiffer Named to 2017 Super Lawyers List in Criminal Defense
- Brent Mayr Speaks at Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association Seminar on Cross Examination of Cooperating Witnesses